Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pop art project

How did you use your own unique ideas in your work?

The Instagram logo is is traditionally brown and tan but I decided to go with black and yellow for a different feel.

Did you use a source for inspiration, then combine it with your own ideas to make it original?

Instagram is one of my favorite apps. I like taking photos so I post them on there. So when we had to do this project it's the first thing I thought of.

Did you learn new techniques or processes as part of the work for this project?

I didn't know what print making was before this and I didn't know how to do it at first. But after I figured it out, it was fun.

Did you gain skill with familiar materials?

No but I did gain skill with unfamiliar materials like ink and linoleum.




No comments:

Post a Comment