Friday, June 6, 2014

Art journaling


My topic for the art journaling project was give. I used this by using a picture of women fighting for bread to give to their families who desperately need it. I also included a picture of farmers because they provide the products to make the food to feed all the hungry people.

Artists develop art making skills
I learned the technique of collage. I have never done a collage type project before so it was something new and At first I thought I didn't like collages. I learned how to place things on a page better and how to design a page layout.

Artists create original work
I used my own unique ideas in this project. At first when you look at it it may seem confused and jumbled, but when you really look at it you begin to understand the meaning. The women getting bread and the farmers show the theme of give.




No comments:

Post a Comment