Monday, February 24, 2014

Color Project

In progress

The themes I chose were Creature and Explore. Creature is incorporated because it is a skateboarder and Explore is incorporated because skateboarders explore their local area for spots.

The medium I picked was colored pencil because it is the easiest to use and gives a nice smoothness.

One difficulty I've had so far is the features on the face and getting the shape of the skateboard right.


Completed

Overall I think my piece was successful. The areas I'm most proud of are the skateboard and the head of the skateboarder because they were the hardest parts to get drawn right.

One thing I would go back and change would the wheels. Some of the wheels are shaped good but others are a little lopsided.

What I learned from this project is that if you keep trying to draw something that may be difficult, you will eventually get it right.


No comments:

Post a Comment