Friday, February 7, 2014

Two in One Project

In Progress

My drawing relates to the theme "two in one" because it is a man in a suit, but his head is replaced with a camera. The camera lens acts as his eyes and his chin would be the bottom part that pops out a little bit.

The medium I chose was graphite pencil. I chose this because I like the way it looks the best out of all the options we had. When your using a pen, you can't smooth the shading, but as for pencil you can. This medium is also the easiest for me to work with. I had a difficult time trying charcoal, and it was just too messy.

One thing I've had trouble with is making everything proportioned right and shaped correctly. Also I had a little trouble doing the camera because it has so many details.
2 in 1 in progress

Completed

I think my piece was pretty successful. The area I'm most proud of is the camera because it was by far the hardest to draw; there was so much detail.

One thing I would go back and change would be the hat because I don't think I did the best I could drawing it, but I'm still happy with the whole project.

My drawing relates to the theme "two in one" because it is a man in a suit, but his head is replaced with a camera. The camera lens acts as his eyes and his chin would be the bottom part that pops out a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful work! I love how you've drawn the camera. Man made objects are really hard but I can tell you worked very hard on this.

    ReplyDelete